SUV plows into BLM protest in NYC's Times Square, similar potentially deadly attacks happening around U.S. https://boingboing.net/2020/07/07/suv-plows-into-blm-protest-in.html #boingboing #black_lives_matter #BLM #domestic_terrorism #new_york_city #News #nyc #picks #protest #protests #racism #terrorism #us_news
@trippy_sage I don't speak neurologist fluently yet but I believe this states that classic psychedelics act on both serotonin and dopamine systems. What I'm not sure yet is if this debunks or supports my original post about them clean-sweeping your dopamine system. 😂
the moon's waxing and waning is not due to the angles of celestial bodies and the shadow of the earth. instead, the moon's phase changes as it breathes in and out and in again, at a steady monthly pace.
this is because it is made of meat. we haven't gone back because advanced DNA sequencing let us figure out the kind of meat it is made of, and we are afraid
Tried to catch my last hour of zzz before my meeting thinking the meathead had realized a low level sales agent shouldn't be telling another services clients not to take naps. Nope. I'm shaken out of my not-even-sleep "listen kid are you doped up? I told you you cant sleep here." Thank god he was holding a coffee cup and I've watched tooooooo much sherlock content. Wedding ring tan line, irritated with strangers over nothing, "How's the divorce going? [He tried to interrupt with "none of your..."] Oh, wait, I know, poorly. She'll never love you, [at this point he's walking away and I have to raise my voice a bit] your kids will never love you, your friends won't even like you, because this is how you act!"
Now I'm awake enough to read. Fuck.
I figured out the tight ass isn't a security guard or anything, just works in a call center office I can see from this lobby, and noticed him staring down at me (now reading in this nap lacking area). Wrote on my notebook TV-show style, "nothing better?" And he was all the sudden very interested in the work on his monitor.
Waiting for a meeting in an office buildings common area. A dude woke me up once from my nap to tell me to take my feet off.... my own book sitting on the table. Okay, whatever, just pedantic, I move my feet and resume my nap. Literally not five minutes later he comes back, "I can't have you sleepin here". For why? Who am I hurting or threatening? Whose space in this empty ass lobby am I occupying? What does this have to do with you? Are you the foreman here?
Just let me sleep.
Long crypto woes
4) [cont] All I could do was email them back. "I don't see why I'd need an account with you to get my crypto sent back to whence it came. I don't see why this is taking three days. I don't see why you'd only take a fifth of a cent fee if the job is actually of any difficulty at all. I don't see why we're having this 5 minute phone call over 2 days of emails. It's literally cryptocurrency, it's instantaneous.
So, what do I do? Keep waiting on the emails, or try DMing them on birdsite or something?
Long crypto woes
Has anyone worked with #binance support before? When trying to sell some lumens on paxful the other day I ended up sending them to their MasterWallet due to a lack of memo pointing to the buying user's ID, and the last two days have made me miss phone support.
1) I cannot make an account on binance.com, only binance.us, and while their supports seem to use the same zendesk account, they also claim to be unrelated companies. Dafuq?
2) They ask for a few specifics like the two wallets involved, memo on the transaction, and the transaction ID itself, ezpz, I shoot that email off.
3) They email me back asking if they can take a fifth of a cent worth of #xlm to pay their intern to find my crypto and return it. There's no button for me to give legally valid permission so I just email reply "ye go ahead"
4) I wake up to an email from them, thinking it'll say "We sent your lumens!" Nope. It says "we don't have your email in our system over here...".
Psychologically I'd say the only thing you need to qualify as human (or in the case of puppos, deserve to be treated like one) is empathy. Think about it, even in the most asinine thing we do, war, is typically distinguished from animal combat by the amazing teamwork and communication we put in to destroying ourselves and the world around us.
Bx | 20 | They
Hermetics & Psychedelia
Always happy to talk! DM or @ me!
Sunbeam City is a anticapitalist, antifascist solarpunk instance that is run collectively.