just thought i'd remind y'all, tomorrow i am closing up shop until mid November for personal stuff so if you want the special holographic BIPOC stickers or any other stickers available in my shop such as the Dia de los Muertos stickers in time for anything before then, yknow, get them before October 17th at midnight! you can find them at my Etsy OR you can DM me and we'll work something out.
QBIPOC stickers designed by @unfitmisfit and the profits go towards them and their family!
Profits of all the other stickers benefit me, a queer disabled indigenous artist 🎉
Seriously, my main purpose in this world is to enjoy my fleeting experience of being here. If anyone disapproves, I have no reason to care. This is my life, not theirs.
I hope all the parallel Xans are doing well 💚
Somewhere in the multiverse, there is a Xan who:
• Studied at a different university and led a completely different life
• Dated that one girl and had their life changed by her ideas
• Is a marine biologist
• Was successful as a musician and did a stadium tour with their band
• Never broke up with that one ex
• Stayed in their home village and runs a seaside restaurant
• Discovered that one thing in astrophysics and is now a professor
• Dated that one guy and was inspired by his worldview
• Is a man
• Still lives in Hong Kong
• Studied botany
• Is a professional firedancer
• Became a science writer
• Rented a studio and a furnace, and became a glass artist
• Lives in the forest
• Avoided being in a relationship with that one terrible ex
• Runs a lab and works with lasers every day
• Is a woman
• Works with fibre optics
• Is an olympic archer
• Started writing earlier and is a professional author now
• Still lives in Tokyo
• Runs a bakery
• Is an actual astronaut
I hope he falls in love and gets married and has HORRIBLE children
I’ve decided I should not put a hex on my annoying neighbour. Instead, I should put a blessing on him so that he moves out and goes somewhere far, far away.
What if I told you that fixating on reasons why the world is awful is bad for your mental health.
We get it. Capitalism bad. You're allowed to talk about other things too.
I like plants more than people 🌱
Après la pluie, le beau temps ☀️
At least 73% That Bitch
Sunbeam City is a Libertarian Socialist solarpunk instance. It is ran democratically by a cooperative of like-minded individuals.