i've started making patches in interlining (i guess that's the name, who is english anyways), so people could just iron them on their clothes
i do have a bunch of interlining just lying around so it was great that it worked


the fabric you are using is called 'iron-on interfacing' in English but if you just say you made 'iron-on patches,' people will understand.

@raye, thanks! I'm pretty ok at english but this kinda specific terms get lost on me sometimes


Even native-English speakers have trouble with this stuff. Many sewers call the products by the brand names, and then you can't tell what they did unless you know the product already.

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Sunbeam City 🌻

Sunbeam City is a anticapitalist, antifascist solarpunk instance that is run collectively.