If anyone would like to comment on our #garden design, here's the tentative design! This is a chunk of land that gets full sun all day long. South is on the bottom there. Each square is 9 inches
going from left to right and south to the north side:
- Sunflowers (that will be thinned),
- winged beans and a mix of like greenbeans
- pepita pumpkins and rouge vit d'etapes pumpkins
- potentially, leeks to fill up any space that may be left
- banana peppers and cabbages
- radishes and onions
Ok, now that white nonsense distractions are over! Back to gardening! Additions will be: remember and plant our no-mow "lawn" of fescue and flowers and to build an insect hotel from the couple of pallets and random crap I've got lying around! Can't wait to have plant related photos for y'all!
Sunbeam City is a Libertarian Socialist solarpunk instance. It is ran democratically by a cooperative of like-minded individuals.