If anyone would like to comment on our #garden design, here's the tentative design! This is a chunk of land that gets full sun all day long. South is on the bottom there. Each square is 9 inches
going from left to right and south to the north side:
- Sunflowers (that will be thinned),
- winged beans and a mix of like greenbeans
- pepita pumpkins and rouge vit d'etapes pumpkins
- potentially, leeks to fill up any space that may be left
- banana peppers and cabbages
- radishes and onions
@InvaderXan Thanks for the advice! I don't know what an insect hotel is, but I will find out! Do you happen to have a resource or two to link me? It's cool if you don't, I'll look it up later.
Sunbeam City is a anticapitalist, antifascist solarpunk instance that is run collectively.