workers of all countries unite
twelve ways to improve your job (1/4)
1. Workers run the world. Everything would stop without our labour. Withdrawing our labour is our weapon, and the right to run things is our demand.
2. At the same time, most work is a bore. As it is organised in our society, most work kills the spirit and body of the worker, not to mention the mind. But to simply call for a four hour day at eight hours pay is not enough. Who will benefit from the automation that could realise such a demand? Who should control technology’s introduction and integration into the economy? Potentially, we can.
10 Principles of Healing from Trauma
1. Your trauma was your experience, it happened to you, it didn't happen to someone else.
2. Other people are there to listen.
3. You are a sane human being who has lived through insane circumstances.
4. Your thoughts about what happened do not have to form a singular linear narrative.
5. Your feelings do not have to be consistent about it.
6. You can't turn back time.
7. Your creativity is an ally in this.
8. If you need someone else's opinion and feel like you might benefit from it, ask for it.
9. You lead the way and do what you feel is right.
10. Although you may have had a particularly difficult experience, you can learn so much from it.
Sent out all the preorders today, so I'm excited to announce that #QueerVillainPride pins and flags are now available in the Distressed Egg Gumroad store! Grab some sinister style for yourself while suppllies last! http://gumroad.com/distressedegg
Also thanks to everyone who preordered, the response was incredible! I'm super excited to put out more cool stuff in the future! 💗🧡💚💜🖤
@starwall compulsory christianity from a non-consenting age sure is something, ain't it
@garfiald "ok Geoffrey great take, let's move on"
"no wait let's do one more, I'm sure I can make my eyes go even wider"
@garfiald the best part about playing a pirate is even if you're bad at acting you can just play it off as being fucking wasted and nobody can tell the difference
@garfiald hard to be cynical when everyones engaged in a lil good hearted piracy
Lazy Social Ecologist.
Follow me for shite patter and Dialectical Memery.
Sunbeam City is a Libertarian Socialist solarpunk instance. It is ran democratically by a cooperative of like-minded individuals.