workers of all countries unite
twelve ways to improve your job (1/4)
1. Workers run the world. Everything would stop without our labour. Withdrawing our labour is our weapon, and the right to run things is our demand.
2. At the same time, most work is a bore. As it is organised in our society, most work kills the spirit and body of the worker, not to mention the mind. But to simply call for a four hour day at eight hours pay is not enough. Who will benefit from the automation that could realise such a demand? Who should control technology’s introduction and integration into the economy? Potentially, we can.
10 Principles of Healing from Trauma
1. Your trauma was your experience, it happened to you, it didn't happen to someone else.
2. Other people are there to listen.
3. You are a sane human being who has lived through insane circumstances.
4. Your thoughts about what happened do not have to form a singular linear narrative.
5. Your feelings do not have to be consistent about it.
6. You can't turn back time.
7. Your creativity is an ally in this.
8. If you need someone else's opinion and feel like you might benefit from it, ask for it.
9. You lead the way and do what you feel is right.
10. Although you may have had a particularly difficult experience, you can learn so much from it.
Most ideologies look to a better future. Anarchism does too, but it also lives its uptopia in the present. Where a group of anarchists come together, there is anarchy. Immediately and vibrantly alive.
Anarchists know anarchy forms spontaneously in the every day actions of the most indoctrinated humans. In friendships and gardens and emergencies. Because it just makes sense.
Little pieces of our utopia are scattered through the present. And we create more wherever we go.
Political Justice was one of the first modern conceptions of Anarchism and is one of the longest books you might ever come across.
It was so long that when it came out, the British state chose not to censor it, as they thought it was so long that nobody would bother shelling out the costs of printing.
Holy shit, some people on Librivox are actually trying to record Political Justice. Fuckin good luck wi that
The offices of KKR have been occupied in solidarity with the Wet’suwet’en - their investment in Coastal GasLink is profiting off of colonial occupation - demanding that KKR pull all their funds from Coastal GasLink immediately
El troleig continua! La BRIMO ha tornat a la Torre, equipadíssims, buscant les okupes de Schrodinger!
Sembla que de moment no les troba...
Els acompanya l'especualdor Duyos Paya, vingut expressament de Miami. Juas.
💓 JOB SEEKING REQUEST 💓
Posting again, please please boost:
Looking for entry level work from home jobs for a loved one. Anything that can provide at least $600 a month. No sales. No degree requirements. Open to pretty much anything so long as it’s reasonably consistent!
Please help a trans chronically ill & disabled loved one find something that will sustain them but won’t ruin their mental health!
Patreon's move into usury is a lesson in what "sustainable" means in a lot of business contexts: a business that is capable of eating itself to produce a greater return on revenue, while expanding to provide new services faster than it consumes itself.
("Sustainable" is literally the word used by their vice president of finance to explain Patreon Capital, a patron-contribution advance financing service.)
and if you don't think that's fair, ask yourself if there's a way a billionaire can instantly stop being one and thus avoid the death penalty
Lazy Social Ecologist.
Follow me for shite patter and Dialectical Memery.
Sunbeam City is a Libertarian Socialist solarpunk instance. It is ran democratically by a cooperative of like-minded individuals.